AVENGERS THEME FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY
Avengers Party Ideas
Avengers Party for Birthday! It’s time to hero up…the fate of the party is in your hands! Since we finally got closure in Avengers: Endgame and the spoiler ban have been lifted, we can now talk about it. If you still haven’t seen it, you might want to skip the part about the Invitations.
Okay, so wow! Who cried? Our heroes’ courage is rousing in a way that makes our hearts swell, and their sacrifice is piercing. Seeing everyone from the Marvel Cinematic Universe fighting to bring back those we lost in Avengers: Infinity War was like seeing your favorite team playing in a Super Bowl of multi-verse proportions. Their determination and loyalty give us so much hope and provides us with a glimpse of what greatness looks like in action. Some things are worth fighting for, and even if the battle seems lost, they are more robust. But the plot device of time travel opens up so many doors.
Given that time travel is a tricky business, we don’t know if some of the missing characters live happily in another timeline. In any case, we celebrate them, and we love them, and we will never forget. In honor of their heroic actions, invite the Avengers to your next birthday party.
The Avengers team is full of energy, so shouldn’t your Avengers party be just as exciting? If your kid loves The Avengers movie or Avengers comics, this is the superhero party guide! This Avengers guide is brimming with birthday ideas for an Avengers theme party and tips for Avengers decorations, favors, invitations, and more.
Avengers Birthday Party Invitations
Call your friends to Avengers Headquarters with these colorful Avengers-themed invitations. Personalized invitations make it easy to set up all your messages without having to write out the information for each guest.
Would you instead try your hand at making D.I.Y. invitations? Creative invitations build excitement and set the mood before the party even starts! If you have time to make your own, consider these suggestions for your Avengers party invitations.
· Attach a card-style invitation to one of our personalized messages and hand-deliver them to your guests. Our personalized Avengers invitations work great with this idea!
· Include a superhero sticker or superhero tattoo with your invitation and seal the envelope with a personalized label printed with the party info or a fun message!
· Cut one sizeable red circle, a small blue circle, a white ring, and a white star out of construction paper. Glue the pieces together to create Captain America’s shield and write your party info in the center star!
· Make your invitations look like The Avengers case files from S.H.I.E.L.D. by typing out your party info next to a photo of your birthday child. Send invitations in manila envelopes marked “TOP SECRET.”
Avengers Birthday Party Decorations
Throw an epic Avengers party with a blockbuster buffet table! This candy buffet table is inspired by the 6 Infinity Stones: The Space Stone is blue, the Reality Stone is red, the Power Stone is purple, the Mind Stone is yellow, the Time Stone is green, and the Soul Stone is orange. Use costume props to fill in the spaces of your table set-up.
To create an out of this world table-scape, start with galaxy table covers and blue and black fringe curtains. Affix balloons, made to resemble the Infinity Stones, to the galaxy backdrop, appear to float in outer space. Gem balloons are simple and easy to make using black washi or electrical tape on round mylar balloons.
Thano’s gauntlet is not only a fun photo prop, but it also makes an excellent centerpiece for your candy buffet. And even though you wouldn’t actually invite Thanos to your birthday party (would you?), his paper mask will remind you who the enemy is.
Use purple, blue, red, green, orange, and yellow table covers to continue with the Infinity Stones theme. Place candy corresponding to each color in apothecary jars, vases, or bowls. Guests will have fun collecting their “stones” just like Thanos!
Create a heroes table by decorating each table setting in the theme of one of the Avengers. Guests can choose if they’d like to be Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, or the Hulk. Red and yellow for Iron Man, blue and red for Captain America, silver and red for Thor, and green and purple for the Hulk.
Avengers Birthday Party Food Ideas
These Infinity Stone Cupcakes are a cinch to make with purple, blue, red, green, orange, and yellow sanding sugar topping.
Limited on space? Create a food and favor tower. Themed food is always a hit at parties. Below are some ideas for food at an Avengers party:
· Iron Man – red and yellow layered Jell-O
· Captain America – red, white, and blue chocolate popcorn
· Thor – marshmallow and pretzel rod hammers
· Hulk – “smashed” potatoes
· Hawkeye – fruit kabobs
· Spiderman – mini brownie bites with eight black licorice legs
· Nick Fury – Chocolate OREO Thins “eyepatches.”
· Black Widow – blueberry lemonade
Avengers Birthday Party Activities
One of the best things about an Avengers party is that there are many activities to choose from. Any age crowd can enjoy a game of pin the A on caption America!
Maybe it’s just us, but having a photo booth is almost mandatory at every party, so a backdrop or city skyline cardboard stand up will help set the scene. Avengers Photo props will help even the shyest guest get in on some of the fun.
Choose a few characters and create games around their abilities.
· Spiderman: silly string war
· Hulk – “smash” balloons with Hulk fists. The first one to pop the balloon wins
· Captain America – practice shield throwing skills using a poster of Thanos and Frisbees
· Thor: set up a tower of boxes and throw Thor’s Hammer. The first one to knock them all down wins
· Iron Man: pin the reactor on a poster of Iron Man
Avengers Birthday Party Favors
Your guests will love all the goodies from an Avengers party! Send them home with masks from their table setting, “stones” from the buffet, bouncy balls, pencils, keychains, Pez dispensers, stickers, or a party pack. There are tons of little Avengers-themed goodies you can stuff into a favor bag for your friends.
Here are a few Avengers party favor ideas:
· Decorate plain color favor bags with The Avengers symbols. Fill the Avengers tote bags up with toys and superhero favors!
· Add paper masks and capes to lollipops to create superhero candy favors.
· Avengers Crafts: Let guests create their very own superhero masks, capes, and t-shirts! Set up a craft station with pre-assembled masks, capes, or plain t-shirts. Let guests decorate their hero costume accessories with fabric markers, plastic gems, or other decorations. Then, take your creations home as a super party favor!
· Shop our Avengers favors and personalized items for hassle-free toys and gifts.