Fairy Party Ideas for Girls Birthday Party
Will your little girl feel excited about pixies? Is she wasting her fantasy playtime dreaming she’s a fairy princess? If that sounds like your daughter, with the aid of these Fairy Party Ideas consider having her a magical birthday party! You’ll find standard party planning tips in this guide and brilliant ideas for fairy-themed decorations, snacks, games and activities.
Planning & Invitations
What Do I Need For the Party?
You may want to include purchasing, borrowing, or renting the following elements for your Fairy party in addition to required party supplies such as dishes, cups, napkins, and decorations:
· Star, flower, and butterfly-shaped cookie cutters
· Costume pieces for each guest such as fairy wings and a wand
· A computer which makes bubbles
· Cameras in stock (or your phone!)
Fairy Party Invitations
Creative invitations build anticipation, which can increase your child’s party attendance. When you have time to make your own, make sure your child is interested in choosing the template and filling in the details. Please see below some ideas to get you started:
· Fold the cardstock light purple in half and decorate the cover with a sticker. Print the words “I Believe in Fairies!” at the end, and inside add specifics of your party invitation.
· Push a hole into the corner of the invitation and tie it to the stem of an artificial flower with a ribbon. Both deliver messages by hand, or use lined envelopes for mailing.
· Ask the birthday girl to draw a fairy image. Photocopy her drawing on colored paper and fill in information of the party. Then roll up all the invites into scrolls and tie around them with a pink ribbon.
· Make a cardstock-shaped flower invitation, so that the petals fold in a circle. When the leaves are opened it will look like a flower that is blooming. In the centre, add the group information to reveal when the petals are folded up.
· Use personalized invitations that match your fairy party theme for a special touch.
Decorating & Food Ideas
It should be clear from the moment your guests arrive what theme your little girl has selected. Below you’ll find ideas on how to introduce some fairy fun into the setting of your party:
· For the decorations use soft colors such as light green, purple, lavender and white.
· To cover the front door with dazzling twinkle lights.
· Bright streamers hang in the yard from tree branches. They’ll float in the wind, adding to the aura of the enchanted fairy.
· Make a banner that says, “Welcome to Pixie Dust Party” (your child’s name) and hang it near the party entrance.
· Lay a cardboard drawbridge at the entrance to the party for the children to cross.
· Giving each guest a fairy feather, a tiara and a wand as they arrive.
· Tell older siblings or friends to dress and help with party games as fairies.
· Using the pink and lavender streamers to create a canopy over a party table. The streamers will cascade out onto the sides of the room from a bow in the center (attached to the chandelier or ceiling).
· Large tissue paper flowers fill the party area. Arrange groups of flowers hanging from the ceiling on tables, floors or attached to chairs.
· Take the giant tree, toadstool and castle types out of the carton, paint them and hang them on the walls and windos of the party room.
· Turn on a bubble-making system to boost the atmosphere.
· Pair colorful mini lights with tulle netting, and drape the party room around.
· Another alternative is to hang yards of tulle netting from the ceiling to create a canopy. To build a play area for your little fairies, this can be achieved above the food table, or in another position such as a tree branch. Attach some flowers and butterflies from the craft shop, and drape the netting out into a circular shape. Layer the end of the cloth over chairs spread out in a circle (if a play area is created) or around the food table chairs.
· Spread flowers and glow down the middle of the table.
· Make cardboard stars, hang them from the ceiling and cover them in saran wrap.
Fairy Party Food Ideas
Typically, partygoers are perfectly content with eating pizza or hotdogs when it comes to food, which is definitely much easier on the hosts! If, however, you have the time and want to serve some magical treats, find these ideas:
· Prepare the jam sandwiches and cut the cookie with a star-shaped cutter.
· Serve the vegetable in a hollowed-out violet cabbage or dip the fruit in a hollow-out melon.
· Serve cut-up fruit in clear plastic goblets.
· Prepare a whimsical Magical Fairy Blast. Freeze either cranberry juice, rose grapefruit juice or fruit punch in ice cube trays before the party. Then serve lemon-lime soda on party day,
· Other options include offering pink lemonade as your Fairy Punch and serving it in teacups.
· Make cookies for the fairy wand by slipping a wooden Popsicle stick under each star-shaped sugar cookie before baking — Bake as normal and frost as you wish. Make your favorite recipe, or ready-made cookie dough from the grocery store, using our sugar cut-out cookies recipe.
· Strawberries covered in chocolate are a favorite snack for the fairies.
· Make Magic Wands dipped in molten white chocolate from pretzel sticks. Dive into pastel sprinkles until the chocolate hardens.
· Make crispy star-shaped corn cereal treats and sprinkle with colored sugar.
· Ask the guests to make specific heart-shaped pizzas at your favorite pizza parlor.
· Fill the Pixie Stix candy straws with a clear glass and name them Pixie Dust!
· Fairy Gems may be called a bowl of jelly beans.
· Serve dumb straw shaped drinks.
· For the Fairy Birthday Cake using a castle cake pan style. If your child has a fairy toy figure, placed it on the cake platter as decorations.
· A mini wedding-style cake with a fairy figure atop is another choice for a Fairy Birthday cake. Bake a round cake 9 “and 6” Place the smaller cube in the middle of the larger one, and cover with pink frosting all the cake. Attach the figure of a fairy as the topper for the cake. Attach more decorations like colored sprinkles or frosting piped into flower forms, if you wish.
Party Favor Ideas
Fairy Party Favor Ideas
Thank your guests with enchanted party favors! Some suggestions of favors fairy lovers include:
· Fairy wands
· Fairy wings
· Fairy headbands or tiaras
· Fairy themed craft kits
· Costume jewelry
· Bubble wands and necklaces
· Fun-shaped candy and lollipops.