BASEBALL THEME FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY
Give a major league party to your little slugger with our ideas for a baseball game. Read on for tips on making the ideal birthday party for baseball, with ideas on invites, decorations, favoring, food and games.
Hit a speed bump with all of those all-star ideas at your Little Slugger’s next birthday party. You will triple the enjoyment of your MVP on their special day by introducing themed snacks and decor.
Planning & Invitations for Baseball Birthday party
Include supplies for baseball parties, such as dishes, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider buying the following things for your Baseball party:
· Baseball bats, bats, and gloves additional
· Baseball caps and t-shirts
· Baseball pennants and flags of your favorite child’s team
· A music baseball CD, like Passing It On: America’s Baseball Heritage in Song
Decorate behind centerfield with gathered Grassprint table covers topped with a mix of Red and White Glittered Paper Fans. Score big decorating points with a baseball birthday poster mounted on foam core.
IIf you’d like to buy invitations instead of making them, you can always have a personalized touch with our branded invitations which will include the name of your child and all the specifics of the party. Felt creative? With the following tips you can make your own invitation to baseball party tips:
· Cut the card stock circles and draw the red lines to create invitations that look like baseballs.
· Invite the guests to show support by dressing up in team colors for their favorite teams. Ask them to bring extra bats and gloves, if you want to play baseball.
· Build an invitation matching a baseball card. Take your child’s photo in his or her favorite uniform and insert it on the front of the card. Write the stats and party details of your child on the back of your wallet.
Pop these Personalized Baseball Invitations in the mail and set the stage for all the fun long before the festivities begin. Adding a Baseball Mini-Sticker to the envelope gives the recipient a sneak peek into what’s inside.
Baseball Party Decorating & Food
Greet guests as they arrive by accenting the front door with a collection of bats and a basket full of balls. Create an eye-catching wreath by layering a floral wire form with baseball cards and Mini-Foam Baseballs. Throw a diamond cutout from this baseball Foil Swirl Becorating Kit into the center for further impact.
· Consider decorating the party area with the colors of the favorite baseball team for your child. Red, white , and blue go well on a generic theme for the baseball team.
· Decorate the party area with your child’s favorite teams and players’ baseball flags, pennants, and posters.
· Build entry into your child’s favorite team’s stadium with a personalized baseball party banner. For example, “Welcome to the Chicago Cubs’ house, Wrigley Field.”
· Hang a personalized banner on it with your child’s name to make him or her feel like an MVP.
· Scatter baseball cards around a table at the party.
Don’t forget the requisite concession stand favorites of peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Bubble gum, sunflower seeds, and popcorn add to the standard mix. Then if you want, take the snacks up a notch with corn nuts, Baby Ruth candy bars, and red licorice.
No baseball birthday party would be complete without popular ballpark food like:
· French fries
· Cracker Jacks
· Popcorn in a popcorn snack bag
· Cotton candy
· Big League Chew
· Ice cream sandwiches
Make sure guests know where to get their snacks by hanging this concessions banner across the table front. Attach cardstock letters to Baseball Invitations then string on twine intermixing them with Red Tissue Tassels. Offer standard birthday fares such as hot dogs, chips, and cupcakes topped with covered sandwich cookies iced to mimic baseballs.
If you make something that suits with your baseball party theme, Dessert will be a hit with guests. Here are a few feelings:
· Frost white icing cupcakes and use red or red decorator gel top to make cupcakes that look like baseballs.
· To make a baseball cake, use a round layer cake or a domed ball cake pan to build a ball-shaped cake.
· Decorate a white cake in your child’s team’s colors and use the decorator gel to make a team logo in the middle. Top with baseball candles over your coffee.
· Create a cake that emulates a baseball field. Fill with orange icing a broad diamond shape, and build four white icing bases and lines. Except the diamond fill the rest of the cake with green icing. Jazz up your cake with people from flags and the plastic army that look like players from baseball.
Of this amazing fondant cake’s three layers looks even more amazing (and delicious) than the last one. A retro baseball jersey inspired the first sheet, with three buttons running straight down the middle. The second looks like a baseball glove laced in leather and the top looks like a baseball! It is top off with the favorite team baseball cap for the birthday boy and the base is painted to look like the field!
Baseball Party Favors
Send players home with a collection of fun favors such as a Baseball Plastic Favor Cup, Baseball Glasses, a Slap Bracelet, an Inflatable Bat, and a few Mini-Foam Baseballs. Use a large tip red marker to draw baseball stitching on White Favor Bags, then tag bags with Personalized Rectangular Stickers clipped on with clothespins. Fill bags with all the goodies and top with a bit of Grass Print Table Cover to keep everything inside.
Thank your guests with slammin’ party favors! To find a large variety of sports party favors, visit our store page and click the “Party Favors” tab or the “More Fun Stuff” tab. Some of the favors we have to include:
· Stickers and temporary tattoos
· Fun shaped lollipops
· Baseball shaped key chains
· Foam baseballs
· Small trophies
· Baseball notepads and pencils
· Baseball stadium cups
Baseball Party Activities
Keep the team busy by taking them outside for pitching practice. This throw board is simply a sheet of breadboard paneling with shapes jig-sawed in the center. Letter stickers make quick work of labeling the holes. To protect nearby windows, provide little pitchers with Mini-Foam Baseballs instead of real ones.
Similar to corn hole (or bean bag toss), this game will provide a fun way for everyone at the party to stay active and have a blast at the same time! And they get to show off their pitching!