Butterfly Party Ideas for Girls Birthday Party
Butterfly beauty and elegance are unmistakable and captivating for children of all ages, so why not hold a party in their honour? Our Butterfly Party Ideas include suggestions for invites, games, and more to invade all of your guests!
Planning & Invitations
What Do I Need For the Party?
In addition to appropriate butterfly party supplies, such as plates , cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider buying, borrowing or renting the following things for your Butterfly party:
· Butterfly Wings for each guest
· A bubble machine
· Butterfly nets
· Butterfly headbands
· Butterfly mobiles
· Fresh or silk flowers
· A butterfly pinata
Butterfly Birthday Invitations
If you want easy butterfly invitations with a custom touch, find our Personalized Butterfly Invitations, which include the name of the birthday child and all the specifics of the party! We also offer butterfly invitations which you can fill in. Fun, handmade invitations will really get you into the mood for a birthday party with butterfly! If you have time to make invitations to your own party, here are just a few ideas to consider:
· Add a card-style invitation to one of our customized butterfly party by punching a hole in one corner of the butterfly invitation delivers butterfly net with a long curling ribbon. Hand will give your guests the butterfly invitations.
· Include a butterfly sticker and some confetti for each butterfly party invitation and seal the envelope with a custom butterfly party sticker with party details or a fun message on it!
· Cut a pastel-colored piece of cardstock into butterfly form. Decorate it with glitter glue and markers. Leave enough blank space in the center of the card to write down gold or silver pen for your party information.
· Imagine the birthday girl dressed in a butterfly costume. Paste the photo onto one side of a piece of cardstock so the photo is on the front when you fold the card. Write down specifics of your party inside.
· Fold in half a piece of green cardstock to make a top card. Draw plant, grass, bushes, and trees on the front. Inside the scene add butterfly stickers. Write down descriptions of your party inside.
· Use imaginative language for specifics about your group, such as:
We have a party and you’re invited; we hope you can come, we ‘re all so excited about it! It’s the 5th birthday of Katie with a butterfly theme, so for cake and ice cream flutter on over!
Decorating & Food Ideas
Butterfly Party Decorations
Keep the party fluttering along with your theme-fitting butterfly decorations.
· Gather bunches of latex and Mylar balloons around the party area together. Connect balloons on butterfly
· Hang tulle netting on partition walls and ceiling. Hang on the netting mini butterflies and flowers (bought from craft store).
· Hang a banner from over the entrance to the party area that reads, “Welcome to [child’s name] Butterfly Party!” Look for inspiration on our Butterfly Banners.
· Cut large butterfly shapes out of butcher paper and lay them on the ground leading up to the party entrance.
· Set out vases of silk or fresh flowers.
· Cut large flowers out of colorful felt or construction paper and tack them to the walls of the party area.
· If you have a ceiling fan in your party area, hang plastic or paper butterflies from each of the blades and turn the fan on low. The butterflies will fly above your party.
Butterfly Party Food Ideas
Make your guests butterfly-themed party food, so they have the energy to fly through the rest of the party!
· Serve butterfly bagels, so you have four pieces. Lay two pieces back to back to form butterfly wings. Add cream cheese, sliced fruit, small candies, and other decorations to create a beautiful butterfly.
· Clip a clothespin in the center of a clear zipper bag. Fill either side of the bag with candies, popcorn, trail mix, pretzels, or other small snacks to make a colorful butterfly snack bag! Add googly eyes or pipe cleaner antennae to the clothespin to complete the look.
· Fill candy bowls with bright-colored M&Ms and Skittles.
· Cut peanut butter sandwiches, cheese slices, and deli meat with butterfly cookie cutters.
· Use toothpicks to stick grapes together in a straight line. Add two carrot slivers to one end to serve as antennae. Call these Caterpillar Snacks.
· Serve lemonade, juice, and water with>flower silly straws.
· Serve a butterfly cake. Bake a 9″ round cake. Cut the cake in half and turn the two pieces back to back, so they resemble wings or use our>Butterfly cake pan. Decorate with different colors of frosting to create a colorful butterfly.
Party Favor Ideas
Butterfly Party Favor Ideas
Thank your guests for fluttering by with a garden full of party favors To find a large variety of butterfly party favors, visit our Butterfly Party page and click and choose your faveroit birthday pirty theme the “More Fun Stuff” tab. Some of the favors we have to include.